Thursday, August 20, 2015

Thrifted Thursday


          This summer has been the hottest summer in recent memory- save the summer my girl was born because no matter what if you are pregnant in August it is hot! Anyways this summer has been a scorcher for Vancouver - the less clothing the better it seems. For me it has been all about lots of light layers- enter in this flowy little tunic top.

         Picked up on one of my wanders it is the perfect beach cover up- going from water to cocktail hour in a pinch- we have very casual cocktail hours when home in the Okanagan! This top reminds me of my childhood where ladies would wander about in simple cotton garments, cut off jeans and bare feet- just the way summer should be!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment- I love hearing from you!